JointMate contains premium grade glucosamine sulphate, extracted from shells of shellfish. Our glucosamine sulphate is one of the purest in the industry, at above 98% purity level.
In capsule form:
- Can be consumed at different time of the day and different dosages if required.
- Easier to swallow and dissolve faster than tablets in stomach.
- Does not contain binding agents.
- Reduce stiffness and pain in joints
- Stimulate the production of cartilage in joints, thus it is effective for treatment and prevention of osteoarthritis.
- Maintain healthy joints and improve mobility
Main Ingredient (per capsule)
- Crystalline Glucosamine Sulphate (derived from shell fish): 500mg (equivalent to ~ 320mg)
- 2 capsules, twice daily.
- Can be taken before or after meal.
If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult a physician before taking any nutritional product.
- Store at room temperature below 30 degree celsius.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Glucosamine sulfate in osteoarthritis of the knee by Noak W, et al. Osteoarthritis 1994;2:51-9
10 boxes (60 capsules per box)